Author Topic: Gassy or Fussy from nap to BT  (Read 971 times)

Offline MommyMoulton

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 12
  • Kiss Anyone?
Gassy or Fussy from nap to BT
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:56:11 am »
My DS is having lots of trouble after waking from his afternoon nap. He refuses to want to sit in his high chair to eat supper. Cries fusses etc. Once I get him in the chair he cries. But will eat. And even eat his normal amount. He is just so 'touchy or sensitive' to everything I do or he does. Even the dog walking by might upset him. Or if I forget something in the fridge and go to get it he gets upset.

He has had an odd sort of poop schedule lately. But its all still soft. His food hasn't changed nothing new. Same amounts as normal. Drinking his bottles fine. He has now started to drink more water from a sippy cup. He is fine all day no issues sndf always happy.

BTs have been touch and go either good or bad. We think its just us missing the window for BT.

Anyone have any ideas?
Melissa

Offline Buntybear

• Food Allergies
  • Forum Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 130
  • Just the wheat allergy to go now!
Re: Gassy or Fussy from nap to BT
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 21:22:21 pm »
Hi, is he ok for the first part of the day?

If you want to post your EASY then I can move your post to one if the sleep boards?

Offline MommyMoulton

• Showing Appreciation 12
  • Kiss Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 23:01:32 pm »
Sure maybe I'm missing something else.

7am WU 8oz bottle
815am solids
1030- nap 1.5hours. He might sleep longer if I allow it, but it caused NWs
12 8oz bottle
115 solids
330 nap. 1.5 hours. Would for sure be longer but again caused NWs so we wake to preserve BT
5 supposed to be solids but lately I fight with him until 530
715/730 8oz bottle
745 BT

We curerently have no NWs but the occasional dummy replug but he knows how. Naps he is an independent sleeper and can be moved to/from car without waking. Most of our BTs are easy only one if any resettling required. On the days we fight for supper time. We have more BT struggles but DH and I thknk we are just missing his window of sleep time. Then causing some OT BT issues.

Thanks. Melissa
Melissa

Offline Ima shel Alon

• Showing Appreciation 204
  • Alon was once a tiny baby
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 17:38:37 pm »
I think he is just getting tired from the day towards the afternoon, Alon was always like this. I know that it's difficult to handle, but it does get better.
I also think his BT is way too late. His last A of the day should be like the others, if not shorter. IIWY I would go for 19:00 in bed sleeping.
My journey of making 1000 goodies using unrefined sugar: http://1000crumbs.com/