Author Topic: Low supply after flu, anyone hold my hand?  (Read 3846 times)

Offline trimbler

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 37
Re: Low supply after flu, anyone hold my hand?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 09:42:17 am »
Thanks I think she's starting to get better with the left side, but since she's got her sparkle back it's harder to tell if she's coming off that side because she's not happy with it or because she just wants to chat and smile and blow raspberries or because she's just had enough, either way I'm glad to have my happy girl back :)

Think my (over)supply is back now, I'm suddenly feeling much better too and have leaked the last couple of mornings before the feed (guess due to lack of pumping) and she's had green poo again... Ho hum from one extreme to the other! Not quite sure what to do about block feeding when I'm not convinced she's feeding well from the left, but she wasn't upset when I gave up on the feed this morning without offering the right so I guess she can't still have been hungry. Think I'll plan to start on the left again for the next feed but offer the right if she doesn't seem satisfied, I really do feel like my supply has swung back in the other direction now with all that work to get it up again!

Offline *Ali*

• Breast Feeding & Pregnancy/Childbirth
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 373
  • Caught in the act!
Re: Low supply after flu, anyone hold my hand?
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 20:22:29 pm »
Sounds like a plan
Cadan Dec 2009 and Colby Aug 2011