Author Topic: Will he ever just eat?  (Read 1311 times)

Offline MeAndVee

• Me & Vee
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • You talkin' to me?
Will he ever just eat?
« on: September 07, 2010, 19:31:25 pm »

I keep joking that when he is a teen he'll be eating me out of house and home.  But really when does eating just happen?  I am getting tired of waiting for the song and dance at mealtimes to end!  Somedays are better then others.  He is growing and tall for his age but really skinny for his age.  So he does eat and I am assuming its enough.
Catherine - Sri - Vee

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]

Offline Mama2boys

• Showing Appreciation 247
Re: Will he ever just eat?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 19:36:25 pm »
tbh we have gotten worse recently we use dto ahve it much better am wondeirng if its an age thing.

DS is also realtively tall but super skinny, I mean super skinny can wear 2T shorts!
9 and 6, oh boy!

Offline MeAndVee

• Me & Vee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • You talkin' to me?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 19:50:12 pm »

Same here on the 2T shorts!  But on the flip side he has a big head so we buy 4T shirts.  Thankfully more and more children's clothes come with the adjustable wasteband.  I was dreading another fall/winter of falling down pants. 
Catherine - Sri - Vee

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]

Offline Mama2boys

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 20:03:27 pm »
Same here on the 2T shorts!  But on the flip side he has a big head so we buy 4T shirts.  Thankfully more and more children's clothes come with the adjustable wasteband.  I was dreading another fall/winter of falling down pants.
exactly, we just bought fall clothes 4T shirts and 3T jeans, will nee dto be tightened at waist and maybe folded for a bit!
9 and 6, oh boy!

Offline MeAndVee

• Me & Vee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • You talkin' to me?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 20:17:51 pm »

He has a pair of pants that were folded up at the bottom (with a strap and button to hold em up) that are 2T and I just tried them on yesterday and they fit him (with room to grow ::)) and they are long enough when unfolded!  REALLY happy about that as I really like these pants on him.  :P
Catherine - Sri - Vee

Offline Mama2boys

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 20:25:49 pm »
REALLY happy about that as I really like these pants on him.
I hear you, OI spent a packet and still his fall/winter wardrobe is far from equipped!
9 and 6, oh boy!