Author Topic: 4.25 - 4.5 hr EASY for 5.5 mth old?  (Read 697 times)

shimzy

4.25 - 4.5 hr EASY for 5.5 mth old?
« on: January 08, 2007, 20:48:01 pm »
My daughter seems to be able to wait that long until she has her bottle. Granted she does take more if I wait longer, but does not get bent out of shape if I dont happen to run to make the bottle at the 4 hour mark.

She is 16lbs and is currently on a 4 hour routine and only taking a maximum of 20-24 oz per day. Doesnt seem like a lot right? Well, she did gain a whole lb last month. I suppose she must be getting SOME nutrition.

The problem is, she is still eating the same amount as when she was going on 4 months! even 3.5 months...

She doesnt drain the bottles and I end up wasting alot of formula in the process.

cross posted in bottle feeding.

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: 4.25 - 4.5 hr EASY for 5.5 mth old?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 09:09:22 am »
Duplicate post in bottle feeding - please post there to avoid conflicting information https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=81665.0

thanks

We ask that members post their questions on only one forum, so that help is not split across the board.  As you've already received some help on the thread in the bottlefeeding forum, I've asked for this thread to be locked.

I hope this does not offend you or make you feel unwelcome here, that's certainly not the intention. The reason is that we try to keep people posting a particular question only once in the forums. This prevents the advice from getting 'split', repeated, or worse, you getting conflicting advice. We've found it's better to keep it to one thread, as people can see what others have written and can either expand on that, or add their own experience. Also it helps to keep the strain down on the server, especially as our boards are so busy.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 09:12:04 am by LŠuren »
Lauren x