Author Topic: skip cat nap or no?  (Read 4388 times)

shimzy

Re: skip cat nap or no?
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2006, 15:44:20 pm »
HELLO

We had a bit of a hiccup. We ended in the hospital on Sunday morning and didnt get out until Tuesday afternoon. SHe is doing better, but still coughing.

She sort of put herself on her own routine - this is what it looks like right now:

7-7:30 wake up
9-11 (or 930-1130) nap
1-3 (or 130-330) nap
5(or530) cat nap for 30-40 mins
and in bed for 7 or 730

She sleeps really well, sort of. From bedtime to about 1-2am, then sleeps well to 5pm and then is up on and off between 5am to wake up. Not sure what that is all about. Any ideas?

The only problem right now is she is really fussy on the bottle. She is eating but obviously not feeling 100% herself yet. Im not sure how to help her cough, just hoping it goes away soon.

Offline *Mona*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 144
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2006, 13:56:17 pm »
oh poor you. sorry to hear that yo had to go to the hospital but at least she's getting better now  :-*

your current routine looks good.
what do you do in the morning when she wakes at 5? can't she be hungry by then? do you feed her?

and about fussing at the bottle- yes, it takes some time for babies to start eating like before sickness- it took my dd some 2 weeks and she only had a cold  :o

love,
monika
~Monika~

Maja - 6 yrs
Nina - 27.11.2012 :)

shimzy

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2006, 20:59:41 pm »
well when she wakes at 5 am i hold her off until 7am with sh/pat. sometimes she goes right back to bed, sometimes she's up again and again. The only reason I dont want to feed her at 5am is because she wont eat at 7. Then it throws the whole day off.