Author Topic: Loving EASY!  (Read 942 times)

Offline KeirasMummy

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Loving EASY!
« on: August 04, 2006, 01:12:49 am »
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say how much I am loving EASY already. I'd been trying to get Keira onto EASY for a while and wasn't having much success. I felt like we were going backwards. But after finding these boards yesterday and getting the answers to some of my questions things have turned around already!

My beautiful little girl is in the middle of the longest day nap she's had in weeks. It's been over an hour now, and I didn't have to work at settling her. Did the usual wind down, put her into her cot, turned on the white noise she loves, said my sweet dreams and left her. No cries, straight to sleep!

I now have a clearer idea of where I was going wrong, it all stemmed from feeding issues.

Thank You all for the help you've given, even if you didn't reply to my questions I've read a lot of posts in the past 24 hours and have gained so much more knowledge as a result! I'll definitely be staying around to help with any further problems and to answer as many posts as I can!

Tennille

Offline HeatherC

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 79
Re: Loving EASY!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 01:18:32 am »
We are so happy for your success, and we're so happy you have joined us on the boards.  This is a wonderful community, and we're glad to have you!
Kelsey, Feb. 4, 2005
Landon, Jan. 2, 2007

Offline Zoey

• Children need models rather than critics.
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 447
  • Sweet chubby cheeks
Re: Loving EASY!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 01:24:46 am »
 ;D  Great job figuring out what your LO needed, it sure isn't Easy!!  I am glad you're here girl!

Zoe

...its what you do when you get back up.