Author Topic: 2 1/2 months on a 4 hr EASY??!!  (Read 2422 times)

Offline ShellyNathanTaylor

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 01:43:58 am »
I think I'm going to have to give the W2S a try 'cause 45 mins has been happeining for a few days now.  Thanks for the link... wondering if you could clarify a couple things...

1)  do they always start to stir before the "jolt" that wakes them up?? And when they start to stir is this when you apply pressure and/or reinsert soother?

2) do you start timing when their eyes close?? Sometimes he'll move a bit but not really wake up or sometimes he'll open his eyes and I have to shh/pat or apply pressure to get him back to sleep but he'll go back down quite quickly....in this case does the time start from 0 again?

3)  If I decide that I need to "wake" him, do I do this when he starts to stir or before he stirs?

Shelly
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline * Paula *

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 426
Re: 2 1/2 months on a 4 hr EASY??!!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 20:20:23 pm »
Shelly,

TBH, I am not 100% sure of the answer, will ask one of the Naps Moderators to pop on and give you some advice on this.

Thomas Michael - 12 July 2005
Abigail Louise - 23 October 2007

Offline ShellyNathanTaylor

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 03:34:53 am »
Hi Stacy, thank you for the feedback, yes it turns out I think his A time was too long, I started settling him after 1hr 20mins and today he had a 2hr nap.  Mind you I also went in when I heard him stirring and shh patted him (took a bit of time) but he settled.  keeping my fingers crossed that this was the problem!!

Shelly
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80