Author Topic: No nap at daycare  (Read 847 times)

Offline JennŠ

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
No nap at daycare
« on: December 15, 2006, 21:34:16 pm »
HELP!!!!!!!!  The last 2 days Charlotte has been refusing her nap at daycare.  Comes home at 1pm grumpy/happy.  Yesterday I put her down as soon we got home.  Grumbled for a time, then slept for 2 hrs.  Then played in her crib for 40 minutes at bedtime.  Today, tried no nap to see if she would go down early and sort herself out.  Forget that, she's not fit for human society, so in bed at 3:30.  Still awake, but quiet.  There have been changes with classmates leaving and new ones coming, but she's never done this before.  Very active morning, so she should be tired.  What do we do with her this weekend?   
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline JennŠ

• Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
Re: No nap at daycare
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 22:35:23 pm »
Smooth night, woke singing happily.  She is also REALLY klutzy this week.  Daycare says that happens when the feet grow, or other growth.  Seems contagious as all of her classmates have drunken sailor syndrome too.    ::)  Yup, could be Santa!!   :-*
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 521
Re: No nap at daycare
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 14:46:48 pm »
Katie's nap generally isn't until 1:30/2 (I put her down by 1:30 and she has some winddown time in her bed, reading books, playing with her toys etc), so maybe she just needs her nap to be later?  It doesn't interfere with bedtime for us at all.  Or it could just be the holiday excitement too :)