Author Topic: A time for 5 1/2 week old  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Ben's mom

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: November 30, 2007, 21:55:57 pm »
I have been on EASY since day one.  But, I have had difficulty with activity time.  My ds is a very efficient eater.  He will eat 3-4oz in 10-15 min. He is sleepy immediately after eating.  I change his diaper and burp.  Always hoping he will wake up. I put him down at the first yawn.  I have tried keeping him up despite the cues and that was a terrible mistake.  He get OT and OS very easily.  I try to wake him before he eats and have a little A time so he isn't sleeping the day away.  I will wake him after 1 hour 45 min of napping.  But, that gets our 3 hour easy very messed up.  There are times he more on a 2 1/2 hour EASY because of the short E and A.  He was 8lb 5oz at birth and is now formula fed.  Any suggestios? 

Offline yaya

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 236
  • BW Xmas mummies
Re: A time for 5 1/2 week old
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 10:36:57 am »
bump :)

Offline emz1907

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 13
Re: A time for 5 1/2 week old
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 16:38:14 pm »
This sounds exactly like my lo, infact you have described exactly what he does. Ill be interested in any replys.
~Emma~

Offline evajade

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 16:42:02 pm »
Hi!  My son, Edward is 5 1/2 weeks old and isdoing the exact same thing.  I noticed that you posted this message two months ago - did you stick with the easy routine?  Did the activity time extend?  We really miss playing with Ed and are wondering whether to ignore his yawns and keep him up to play with!