Author Topic: How important is....  (Read 591 times)

Offline Laurenrobbo

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
How important is....
« on: December 12, 2013, 09:07:58 am »
Getting the EASY in the right order??

I'm currently very happy with how our schedule is going both me and LO seem happy with it all but the mornings and evenings are slightly out if order and I wonder if this will affect anything later down the line (he's nine weeks currently) ?? For example in a morning he wakes and doesn't want feeding straight away so he sits in his chair and has a little kick so a bit if actuvity! During the day we seem to get it in the right order but otherwise mornings evening look a little like this

Morning
WU
A
E
A
S

Evening
A
S (occasionally and only a catnap)
A (bath)
E
S

As I say I'm happy with how things are going especially with him being so young! Could do with him better cat napping before bath but that's another story! But I wonder if getting this the wrong way round at the minute could form any bad habits later on?? I would rather change now if it could or does it really not matter??

L x

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: How important is....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 20:21:23 pm »
If you're both happy with it I see no reason to change anything at all :). AEAS is a common pattern that emerges if LO has a night feed fairly close to morning or when short naps start kicking in (often around 3-4 months) so that's totally fine.  If you are avoiding feeding to sleep the majority of the time it's still EASY.  That said, I did bf to sleep at BT for several weeks and to very drowsy for quite a bit longer and it never caused us problems, so I would just go with how things are now until you come across a problem you're not happy with.

Offline Laurenrobbo

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 21:25:28 pm »
Thanks for replying! He's never fed to sleep and I intend not to start this! Will just keep plodding in with how we are then if no long term affects could happen!!

Thanks again
L x

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 10:20:36 am »
In that case sounds perfect!