Author Topic: Gro-bag dilemma, quick help pls  (Read 930 times)

Offline Layla

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 362
  • Tiramisu - my favourite cake
Gro-bag dilemma, quick help pls
« on: July 15, 2014, 10:01:19 am »
Dd3's gro bag snaps have been popping when she stands up (now that she is walking) and up until now it hasn't happened in her sleep but tonight she had one of those OT wake ups an hour after going to sleep (she's in the 2-1 transition period right now and today was in family day care and the carer put her down later than I would have) and when I went to resettle her, I realised that her gro bag had been undone at both ends (up the top, where they secure). I tried my very best to do them up as I was resettling but I managed to turn the gro bag around and now the front is at the back and vice versa  ::).... so I didn't want to secure it because the tag would be right in her neck and so I left her (it took less than a minute for her to resettle). Should I go in there and try and turn the bag around or just leave it and whatever happens, happens.

20/06/2012 - my angel baby

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Forum Moderator
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: Gro-bag dilemma, quick help pls
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 10:07:26 am »
I would just leave it - there isn't any risk of her choking or getting wrapped up and caught up in it is there? Sounds like there isn't.  I'd just let her sleep.

Offline Layla

• Showing Appreciation 362
  • Tiramisu - my favourite cake
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 10:10:43 am »
Thanks Creations, no, no risk of chocking... the worst I suppose that will happen is she'll get out of it completely and may be cold at night. We have the heater on at night on a setting so I might set it to go on twice tonight just to make sure she's not too cold (its winter here and gets really cold). Thanks for posting back.. I would hate to wake her up :)

20/06/2012 - my angel baby

Offline cath~

• Showing Appreciation 152
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 10:14:36 am »
I agree with creations and maybe cover her with a blanket if you're worried she's chilly
DD1 - 8 years old
DD2 - 5 years old