Author Topic: Reaction to squash?  (Read 646 times)

Offline Mom2one

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Reaction to squash?
« on: September 25, 2006, 00:56:31 am »
I've tried feeding squash to my daughter on 2 separate occasions.  The first time we tried it, she drank a bit less that day (only approx 3oz less for those first 3 days).  Both my husband and I thought that maybe it upset her stomach. 

So, I waited and approx. 1 month later I tried squash again, and lo and behold, same thing.  Drank 3oz less those days then normal. 

Could it be that it doesn't agree with her (upsetting her stomach) or is it just a coincidence.  I thought I read that squash was one of the least allergenic, but I guess it's not really an allergy, much like some foods upset adults stomachs.

Offline JennŠ

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
Re: Reaction to squash?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 01:08:57 am »
I'm going to say that it upsets her tummy/gut somewhat.  How old is she?  Try waiting another 4-6 weeks and see if thing get better.  She may just need some more time.
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline Mom2one

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Re: Reaction to squash?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 12:45:46 pm »
My daughter is just shy of 6 months.  I'll try again with the squash in another month or so, just like last time.