Author Topic: Any June 2006 mothers / 8-10 week old babies on the forum?  (Read 790 times)

Offline lulu520

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Any June 2006 mothers / 8-10 week old babies on the forum?
« on: August 23, 2006, 02:59:08 am »
Saw another thread where someone started about gathering mothers with babies born around the same time togehter.  Just wondering if there are any mothers whose babies were born around June 2006 (8-10 week old babies).  Our dd was born on June 20th... I just found this thread about a week ago and have been trying to implement some sort of schedule.  I think our main problem now is getting her down for naps before she starts freaking out.  Okay.. there are a slew of problems but I think that's the one I want to focus on.  haha.  I try to read her cues and even try to get her winding down before her cues but she usually ends up fussy and fighting sleep.  Maybe due to some accidental parenting up until this point.  I know Tracy says to just stick with it and it will get better if I stay consistent.  Well it's been three days of this and why do I feel like it's been an eternity?  sigh...

Well just wanted to vent and set a gathering place for mothers of babies around this age.  This can be our therapy thread :-)

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Lulu (mother to Jasmine "Jas")

Offline Katie

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 99
    • Franzone Family Blog
Re: Any June 2006 mothers / 8-10 week old babies on the forum?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 03:04:28 am »
at the top of the EASY forum click on birthclubs and there is a may june one... hope that helps  :)

i am iin the march april one  ;)

Offline lulu520

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Re: Any June 2006 mothers / 8-10 week old babies on the forum?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 03:22:19 am »
oops! didn't even see that..thanks! I'll check it out!