Author Topic: Aargh succumbed to the "choo-choo train going woo-woo into the tunnel open wide!  (Read 1044 times)

Offline waffler

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 10
  • Mummy get Nemo off me!
I've tried not to trick Mira into eating but the last two meals I did the whole choo-choo train thing. We don't do planes as she doesn't know what they are but sees trains every day and it's her fave sign language sign  ::)

I shouldn't but... it was too tempting ;)
Dad/Husband : Matt
Mum/Wife : (Ali)
Daugher : Mira (28th March 2006)
Daughter : Lara (31 July 2009)

em_here

lol done that too! ;D Also the aeroplane which was Neooooowwww plane coming into land!
We call Jacks mouth the food tunnel also and say here comes the yummys into the food tunnel!!!!!!

Offline rinajack

• Showing Appreciation 162
Impressed that it worked!

I too have succumbed to trying that stuff....and Zara giggles, then hits my hand away and food ends up where she likes it best - on the floor ;) 8) ;D
Rina - Mum to Zara 29/3/06
                     Hugh 26/8/07
                     Bree 31/5/10

Offline waffler

• Showing Appreciation 10
  • Mummy get Nemo off me!
aaah... that zara... she's a smart one.... Phew Mira hasn't caught on yet  ::)

emma - would love to hear you go "neeeeeeeeeoooow". Mine is "chooga-chooga-chooga WOOOOOWHOOOOOO" at which point she chuckles and opens up wide and then "signs" train....

let's see what tomorrow's trick is!

(forgot to mention another trick I have is, we have this hanging stuffed toy gecko on a spring, and I feed "Charlie" some food and go "mmmmmm" and he waggles his tail and she wants to feed him then goes and feeds herself too. Trouble is.... Charlie's face is looking very grubby at the moment as she smooshes the gooey yoghurt and sticky cheese right into his face)
Dad/Husband : Matt
Mum/Wife : (Ali)
Daugher : Mira (28th March 2006)
Daughter : Lara (31 July 2009)

em_here

LOL!!!! Good idea with feeding Charlie first lol!, got some funny images in my head!  ;D

Offline rinajack

• Showing Appreciation 162
hahahaha ;D

I tried feeding Zara's lovie first too - she didn't eat a single bite cause feeding him was way too exciting!  Same if I try it first, she loads up the spoon and shoves it at me instead of her ::)
Rina - Mum to Zara 29/3/06
                     Hugh 26/8/07
                     Bree 31/5/10