Author Topic: Appetite drop  (Read 923 times)

Offline Daniel'sMom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
  • Daniel Isabelle and mommy
Appetite drop
« on: January 25, 2010, 18:21:13 pm »
Hi

My son is 16 months old. Up untilnow he used to eat almost anything, and I made sure he ate healthy, vegs, fruits, cheese chicken and beef..For the past few weeks, his appetite hadamajor drop..Healmostdoesnteat anything, maybe some bread .. He used to drink milk at night but nowhe doesnt even wanna have that.Iknowmy mother in law gives him lots of sweets even though Ive asked her not to...Other than that he's been sick with fever and a throat infection but thats over and the appetite isnt back.
He's behavior is also a little more extreme... He screams more and looks like he's "playing" with me from time to time or do stuff out of anger or on purpose... So thats a lot of information... Iknow there can be plenty of reasons but I cant seem to point my finger at one... And if all that isnt enough.. I'm not sure what to think about his daycare.. The lady who runs the place Im not sure what to think of her shes acting deffensive at times and I dont know how tobe sure his getting the best treatment there.Thanks...

Offline Peek-a-boo

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 326
Re: Appetite drop
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 16:32:47 pm »
bumping this up for you :)

Offline *Liz*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 394
  • Living beyond
Re: Appetite drop
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:27:41 pm »
Is he teething at all? That causes a major drop in appetite for Jacob - including for milk.