SLEEP > General Sleep Issues

please share your 6-7 month olds tired signs

(1/2) > >>

sunnysideup850:
DS is 6.5 months old and seems to have abandoned all of his tired signs. Occasionally he will rub his eyes, but the yawning and arching of his back have disappeared.  I don't want to be ruled by the clock, but I have missed the window a few times lately because I just don't know when he's ready for naps and bed.  Any suggestions are welcome!  TIA!

jillybeansmith:
My lo is older, but since your lo's age, he will tug at his hair or rub the back of his head...sometimes, he 'calls' for his bed, he doesn't really cry, but just has a certain sound that he would make...I can tell immediately though when he starts playing with his hair or rubbing his head...

LindseysMom:
Lindsey will sometimes tug at her ears when she starts to get tired.  Also, rubs her eyes, yawns, and just gets fussy if getting overtired.

Jaime:
sometimes he rubs his eyes, sometimes he really wants to snuggle... sometimes he starts getting fussy... sometimes his eyes just look really tired.

and most of the time i do watch the clock - since he seems to be more regular than greenwich time!

Samanthas mum:
It varies but generally eye rubbing or getting fussy.

Sometimes she doesn't really show any signs but if she has stayed up half an hour longer than normal I put her down anyway and 9 times out of 10 she takes a nap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version