Author Topic: LSN/high A times. What were/are your LOs doing at 4mosish?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline ZacsMumme

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 425
  • You complete me
    • Tomi & Roo Boutique
Re: LSN/high A times. What were/are your LOs doing at 4mosish?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 00:29:48 am »
Course you can't, you can just do what you can :-*
What is her EAS looking like now you have increased the As. Is she sleeping at all in the cot yet?
***Sara***
https://www.facebook.com/tomiandroo

DS1 - Our sensitive soul. Silent reflux.

DS2 Our cheeky chipmunk. Reflux, MSPI.

Offline cuckoochick

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 136
  • Mummy to Charlotte Rose and Georgia May
Re: LSN/high A times. What were/are your LOs doing at 4mosish?
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 08:35:06 am »
Hi hun, I've replied to your PM too! :-*

She's in her cot for all naps unless DH is home and I'm really trying to ensure she sleeps more than 45mins then I lie with her. She goes down in her cot at BT and is there until her first NF. The last week or so I had been getting her back in her cot after her first NF and then only co-sleeping again from the 4am time where she's more unsettled but slipped again after a few bad nights. Need to get that back under control really as the poor wee mite is going to have some big changes ahead of her. :'(

To be honest, the last few days have been all over the place because we've had a few busy days and she's also having a few v hungry days and she's fallen asleep in the car yesterday which always blows us out as she will only ever sleep 35mins in there. I'll keep track of how she's doing over the next few days and get back but last week we'd been down to only 1 NF for a good few nights and now back to 2 and she'd have more if she could. ::)

*Nicola*