Author Topic: A time!  (Read 11746 times)

Offline mary12

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2014, 06:42:46 am »
Yes, she is so difficult. She has now 10 teeth, i believe 4 molars all came out in 3 weeks. I don t think there is more but this is difficult to tell, because we always have problems sleeping.

I am now already a few day with ebt at six.  But now i have again a problem.  She did awake yesterday at 6, so slept 1 hour, put her in at 6 like you said. But now she did wake at 5,20  :o she did not want to sleep any more.

So i am also thinking this early to bed is causing her to wake every day earlier. What now? If i go later the nw come back. Or was this just a coincidence. Now she has to wait till 12.30 to nap is she naps one hour this means she will be very tired at even at six. I don now what to do  :-\

Offline Kellyjs

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
Re: A time!
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2014, 07:25:42 am »
I'm going to ask for more eyes on this for you hun. I think we may have to consider the possibility she is LSN (low sleep needs). I was hesitant as she is very prone to OT, but hopefully someone with LSN experience can advise a better routine than I have x

At least we know it's not teething x

Offline mary12

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2014, 10:54:53 am »
Ok, yes i hope somebody can advice, but it is strange because she does look tired al lot and the nw. Really hope somebody can help we finf this verry difficult. I want to bring her later tonight but really afraid she will have again a lot of nw. Anyway bring her to nap at 12. 30.

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2014, 02:08:32 am »
Hi! I have only read back a couple of pages but I have a 16 month old DD who is LSN (though not really prone to ot, more we get issues with ut!). Our day looks like this:

6:30/7:00 wake
12:30/1:00 nap for 45-60 min
8:00 bedtime

We have been doing this for a few months and the odd time we allow a longer nap she has NW or EW. Of course I think her eye teeth are coming in too! How have things been since Christmas? My normally happy kid was an OS mess from the holidays. When you say she looks tired, what is she doing that makes you think that? DD3's one and only tired sign is she sticks her right index finger in her ear. What about pushing the nap a bit later?
Heidi

Offline mary12

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2014, 12:51:44 pm »
Hello,

Thank you for your reaction. She just looks tired, she hangs on my legs, hugging her stuffed animals, she rubs her eyes and yawns. Thats how i see she looks tired sometimes she gets hyperactive or she is grumpy. But is verry difficult to see if she is tired.

Before christmas she was waking up a lot in the night and a few times before six and sleeping less then 12 hours. So kellys said she is maybe ot. I put her in bed by six,  if she slept longer then 1,50 then 6,30. She hardly sleeps longer then 1,15. So ebt helpt good and she began sleeping 12,30 with no nw!! Waking at 6,45 or 6,30.

But now she is weaking earlier by day, first 6, yesterday 5,20 and today 5 :-\  she is tired i am certain of that, she is awake 1 hour and then falls a sleep , sometimes not and we go down stairs.  But i am now in a cycle because of her early waking, she has to wait to long for her nap at 12.30. If she wakes early she lies quiet between us, very calm till she falls a sleep, thats why i thinks she still is tired.

Also when we changed to winter time, she goes later to bed but did still wake up early, not like now 6-5 but 6-7 . In summer she did sleep till 7 or 7,30. But we had a lot of nw so she does catch up some sleep.
So some how if i change time something doesnt go wright. To late to bed can be also early wake. To soon also, so i don t now what to do. I think se is a baby lsn in day time but i think she needs 11,50/12 at night.

Today she woke at 5, fell a sleep at 6,15 till 7.50.  So i was thinking now nap at 13.00. And bedtime i don t now?? I mean isn t 7 to big jump? We did close the day at 12 hours, i think that was oke. I am confussed what to do.Tips

Offline mary12

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2014, 13:03:30 pm »
So what i also wanted to say is that we had a routine of:

Wake 6,30
nap 12,30
bedtime 7 or 6,30 by less the 1,50 sleep 1 hour 30 minutes, but some how we had lot of night wakings a we were getting also ew.  This looks like your routine, hoop you can see what we are doing wrong.

Now:

Early wakening 5/6 or sleep till 8
Nap 12,30 and
bed 6,30 less then 1,30 6 bedtime.

I is not that much of a different?

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Showing Appreciation 249
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2015, 12:58:36 pm »
We have a much later bedtime on the same amount of nap (but it has been that time since she was 6/7 months old, have never had ebt work for us). But we don't have the tired acting stuff (in fact lately I think her nap needs more capping). You might be headed early into the 18 month sleep regression/growth spurt stuff and for that it is best to stick to the routine you are doing and ride it out. Does she have her eye teeth yet? Could also be a factor!
Heidi

Offline Kellyjs

• Showing Appreciation 80
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2015, 06:46:14 am »
How's it going Mary?