Author Topic: 5 month old baby co sleeping.want to move to the crib.help!  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Baby Chase's Mom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
5 month old baby co sleeping.want to move to the crib.help!
« on: December 07, 2005, 21:06:47 pm »
Ok, so this is my first time on here...hello! 

Boy, do I need some help with this one.  I brilliantly decided that I was going to have our baby sleep in the same bed with us after reading about how GOOD :roll: it is for everyone.  Well, it has worked well since he was three months old and now that he is five months, my husband and I are ready to have our bed back, well more my husband than me.  Although I have to admit it has been hard as Chase has been waking up every two hours to bf in the night.    I would like to make the transition to the crib, not sure how to do it...so far he hates the crib and has trouble falling asleep on his own.  I put on soothing music and set the mood for him before putting him down, but I am finding myself putting him asleep in my arms and then into the crib.  I have read books, talked to people, but I feel like a terrible mother and I am at my wits end.  To top things off, his naps are 45 minutes at best and our routine when he was younger is shot.  He was a textbook baby right from the get go and now it seems as though all of it has changed.  Is there anybody in the same boat as me or can offer an advice?
Tara
Mom to Chase
07/06/05

Offline Jaime

• Queen of the Wicker People
  • Administrator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 941
    • Laughable Lunacy
5 month old baby co sleeping.want to move to the crib.help!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 13:20:24 pm »
seems to me you answered this in another post???
Jaime
~~~
DD - Textbook
DS - Touchy/Grumpy