Author Topic: 14 mo. old sudden change in naps! HELP!  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Alia's mum

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • Alia 28.03.2005, Eli 08.09.07
Re: 14 mo. old sudden change in naps! HELP!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 14:22:02 pm »
Thanks will have good look at that post.  Id give anything for Alia to sleep in!! Lucky you on that score, im v jealous x

Offline hopper116

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 05:42:30 am »
Another quick question-
Today my ds seemed very sleepy (classic signs-rubbing eyes, etc.), and when I put him down (late afternoon) he never really drifted off to sleep, but didn't cry.  I guess he was just "resting."  Anyway, when transitioning from 2 to 1 nap, is this common?  Are there days that LO may seem they need to sleep, but all they'll do is "rest?"  Should I just try to keep ds up or ??  I haven't really started trying to tranisition him as I'm not sure he's completely ready.  My dh said let's just follow his lead day to day and not overthink it- easy for HIM to say!  I just don't know if he's ready as some days are still two naps, but lately it's been more like one with an afternoon "rest" in the crib. SIGH!
Stephanie   

Offline Mom to M&M

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 13:11:28 pm »
Yes, I've heard of other LOs doing this - and if he's not sleeping at least he's recharging and resting. Does he seem less tired after this rest?
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01