Author Topic: How much for a 10 month old?  (Read 882 times)

Offline Mom2X&F&V

• Love 2B a mommy
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • They are huge now!!!
« on: March 26, 2006, 13:54:20 pm »
Hi!
I know babies are different, but can you post your feeding schedule with amounts? My dd is not a great eater or so I think. Can you like just help me out with amounts at this age please? Snacks no snacks, juice, milk? I think I might be worried cause she is not a good milk drinker and I do not know if solids are enough. She only has 5 oz at 7 am and 8 oz at 7 pm of milk and thatīs about it! Thanks a lot!!!!

Offline *Natasha*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 223
Re: How much for a 10 month old?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 00:43:13 am »
Hi Daniella,

My DD is 8 months and a great eater she is also not a big milk drinker and never has been. She dropped to 3 bottles at 5 months and i think she will drop to 2 before 12 months. This what she has:

7.30am - Bottle 8ozs
8.30am - 4 tabls cereal with a small tub of yoghurt and 2ozs milk (cows milk)
11am - Last few days she has been waking up hungry so i have been giving her some cheese and offer her a drink of water.
12pm - Lunch 4tabls custard with about 2-3tabls of fruit and 2ozs formula in her cup
1pm - 5ozs bottle (sometimes fusses with this that is why i have started giving her some in a cup with lunch to get more into her)
4pm - Snack biscuit,cheese and going to start with some fruit or jelly.
5pm - Dinner approx 4tabls of usually 3 diff vege, 1 tabls of meat and sometimes 1tabls of pasta/couscous.
6.30pm - Bottle 8ozs

As for the milk could you try giving her some milk in a cup/bottle with her lunch or afternoon snack to get alittle bit into her?
I know around 8-9months babies milk intake slowly decreases when solids start becoming alot more important and increase in quantity.
I hope this is helpful. 

Natasha proud Mum to:

My big princess Catherine 7/8/05
My little princess Mirelle 17/10/07