1. Be respectful of others.
Our community aims to be supportive and non-threatening, please do your part.
2. Posts should not contain material that is
threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, illegal, or any material that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law. Do not post any materials containing slurs, hate speech or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences.
3. Keep threads true to their origin.
Start new threads for topics that diverge from the original discussion.
4. Threads over 30 pages in length will be restarted.
Older threads will be destickyed and kept in their forums for members to view. Our goal in restarting threads is to keep them fresh and inviting to all members. Any exceptions to this rule will be at the moderator's discretion.
5. Refrain from making posts that interrupt the flow of dialogue.
This may include, but is not limited to repetitive messages, or excessive one line posts which do not add to the thread’s conversation.
6. Do not post controversial topics
. This is in effort to maintain a positive, inviting environment on our main forums. We do not allow debate on these boards.
7. Protect your own privacy and that of other users.
Do not post any materials that contain an email address, telephone number, street address, last name, or any other content or information that identifies a user. Guidelines for safe use of the site can be found here.
8. Do not engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others
, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law.
9. Do not share your personal information with anyone
on the site unless you’re absolutely certain it is safe.
10. Use caution when posting pictures and video clips.
Remember that any registered member can access and download your images from the site. You post all pictures and video clips at your own risk.
11. Please note that all medical information and advice
given here is done so by members speaking from their own personal experiences and are not trained professionals. All medical problems should be treated by a qualified, licensed medical professional. No information gathered from this website should be used against a health professional's advice.
12. Do not post any materials that constitute spam.
13. Do not post advertisements on the website.
Our policy for this can be found here.
14. Do not post any materials that could infringe
any copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy right or any other intellectual property right of any person or entity unless you have first received permission from the owner of those rights to use the materials.
15. Report any problems you see
on the site to a moderator or administrator.
16. Do not harass or bait
any member on the site, this includes moderators or administrators.
17. Do not post to debate or challenge the Charter or Registration Agreement
, the moderators, administrators, or their actions. Constructive criticism and questions for purposes of clarification, or to make suggestions, are best addressed directly to the moderator or administrator by private message or using the 'report to moderator' feature. We will do our best to answer your questions and work through things with you to resolution.By participating on the BW website, you agree to follow the community guidelines.
Babywhisperer.com retains the right to warn, temporarily ban, or permanently ban any member who does not comply with the community guidelines.
BW reserves the right to change the Community Guidelines as necessary to meet any future needs that may arise.