Author Topic: Have no idea how to sort out nights  (Read 2203 times)

Offline yaya

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 236
  • BW Xmas mummies
Re: Have no idea how to sort out nights
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 19:40:44 pm »
see? i do too hun, I am now on second kid and i know my BW inside out! i cant help he in any way and nothing i do makes  a diff and seriously? after 4mos its not good for mum or family to be totally OT all the time (N.B. i almost drove into someone today, didnt see a stop sign...and DRINK DRVING is illegal....man  sleep deprioved driving is BAD too!!)))

Offline NiknLily

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 82
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 20:41:13 pm »
HUGS Yaya, it really does look like you've done everything you can.  Heres doubly hoping those tests can get you some answers and get this sorted out asap, sounds like you both need your sleep.

I can understand how bonding with DD has been troubled by lack of sleep.  Although I had no trouble bonding with DD, its now I'm struggling, still getting lots OT from 2-1nap trans and I have been a miserable cranky bitch for last 2 months due to not getting good nights sleep and my lack of patience with DD has really shocked me, I've said some horrible things in the small hours of the night and I don't myself for it.  Sleep deprivation is EVIL :'(

Keep us posted  :)