Author Topic: Has anyone ordered NEOCATE via Ebay? Do you think it would safe.  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Soo my son is now staying on the Neocate for sure.  I checked out Ebay and saw a lot of people selling cases of it cheaper than ordereing through the Neocate website.

I am a little nervous to order infant formula via E-bay,but there are tons being sold on it.  It is still packagaged in the factory box.

Just wondering if anyone had experience ordering formula online and if it was a bad idea.

It woudl save me roughly $9.00 a can and we are using 1 can every 2 days.
Thanks, Wendy
Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!

Offline JennŠ

• Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
Re: Has anyone ordered NEOCATE via Ebay? Do you think it would safe.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 18:50:42 pm »
I got both Neosure and Nutramigen from E-Bay.  Much cheaper.  The only problem I had was she changed formulas both times, so I had useless stuff laying around.   ::) 
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 18:53:09 pm »
There are a lot of people that order neocate off ebay on another forum I use and they don't seem to have problems. I would just make sure the person who you purchase it off has good feedback.

Kelly

James has atopic eczema, multiple food allergies, asthma and late talker

Offline Mydreamcametrue

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 18:53:59 pm »
Yeah I have an entire case of Nutramigen that I just had bought and will not use now.  I am going to sell that on Ebay.  

I will give it a try then and buy it.  Still nervous, but gee it is so much cheaper.

Which formula did she end up on?
Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!

Offline JennŠ

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 19:17:09 pm »
Gentlease, and Prevacid.  A generic formula came along about a month before she turned 1.   ::)  Green poo on whole milk, lactose free for about 6 months.  Now on regular milk and doing fine. 
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline Mydreamcametrue

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 19:18:36 pm »
Did she not have to be on the Neocate or was that when you weaned her off of it?
Wendy -

Offline JennŠ

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 19:39:07 pm »
Never used Neocate.  Preemie formula, Nutramigen, preemie, Gentlease.