Author Topic: Food facial anyone????  (Read 832 times)

Offline arial

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 5
Food facial anyone????
« on: February 08, 2008, 03:15:47 am »
My DS has decided that it is fun to give himself a facial with any kind of food that I give him.  He was eating properly with the spoon until a few days ago when he decided that it would be great to eat with his hands and play with his food in the process, he just gives himself a facial with whatever food he is eating at the time.  I do not know how to correct this behavior, does anyone have any suggestions?  Ahh, below you can see in pic what I am referring to.  Thanks

Offline RyansMum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 138
  • Minecraft mad!
Re: Food facial anyone????
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 21:26:50 pm »
This is just experimenting and I think makes a nice change to it all going on the floor  ;D I am sure he will grow out of it once he has had enough of the feeling on his skin.  I wouldn't worry to much!

Offline ryan's mum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 374
  • North Wales U.K
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 21:33:26 pm »
I agree ! It may be messy but it'a good thing . Do you think he could teach DS that it's o.k to get messy  ;D
[img width= height=]http://tac.families.com/tickers/tdb.php?tid=1032165&ignore=1[/img]Ryan James 9 Nov 2003

[img width= height=]http://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Pregnancy%20and%20Babies/ILoveMySon.gif[/img]

son , I may have silver in my hair but you are the gold in my heart .

Offline arial

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 5
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 02:05:32 am »
Sorry for the late reply...  I have been sick.

Yes, I am concerned that he will think that it is acceptable behavior at the table.  He still uses his hands a lot with his food, and that is certainly regressing for him since for a while he was using the spoon really good.