Author Topic: Tracy - a lifesaver  (Read 1562 times)

Offline NadeneR

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 5
Tracy - a lifesaver
« on: January 18, 2009, 20:04:27 pm »
There are no words to describe how grateful I am for the valuable information in Tracy's book.  My son, now 4 years old, was a terrible sleeper from day 1.  He hardly slept during the day, no matter what I tried, and he woke between 5 & 11 (yep 11) times a night.  I was averaging an hour and a half sleep a night for 8 months.  I was so depressed, felt like a complete failure, cried for everything and for nothing, my marriage was falling apart and I was just in a very bad space for a very long time.  I guess that's why it took me so long to decide to have another baby.

During my second pregnancy, I went for a routine check-up at my midwife.  I discussed my previous experience with my son with her and she recommended The Baby Whisperer.  I ordered the book from a bookstore the very next day and from the moment I started reading it, I knew that things would be different this time.  I started my daughter on EASY from day 1.  She is now 8 weeks and I'm jsut loving being a mom.  She wakes once a night (only twice has she woken more than once a night), and naps pretty well during the day.

She does have her bad days too where I struggle to settle her to sleep, or where she only has a 45min nap, but I now have the tools to deal with those days.

Thanks to Tracy, I'm definitly a better mom, calmer and much more confident.  She has been a lifesaver to me and my entire family!!!!!
Nadene

Proud wife to Lukas and mom to:
Son: Lian 19/08/2004
Daughter: Talia 19/11/2008
Step daughter: Anri 19/11/1994

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Tracy - a lifesaver
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 20:55:23 pm »
 :-* :-* :-*

Offline TDR'smom

• Bottle Feeding
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 184
Re: Tracy - a lifesaver
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 07:55:30 am »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I could have written your post.  So glad to see another WHISPERER!!!

Enjoy your lo's!  They are lucky to have such a great mommy!
Judy