Author Topic: Crafts for a 2 year old?  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Aly Mac

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 162
  • Such joy!
Re: Crafts for a 2 year old?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 09:00:05 am »
they look great Rina!!!  we only have paint splotches, lines and a few things starting to be glued on at playgroup..
Aleesa.....

Offline rinajack

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 09:06:30 am »
LOL.  We make mess, and I bath my kids up to 3 or even 4 times per day if required LOL.
Rina - Mum to Zara 29/3/06
                     Hugh 26/8/07
                     Bree 31/5/10

Offline Aly Mac

• Such joy!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 09:09:51 am »
oh yeh - here too.  Lilly loves the bath!!!!! bring on summer is all i can say!
Aleesa.....

Offline skatty

• Showing Appreciation 352
  • My spirited girl
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 17:11:05 pm »
Wow thanks for all the fantastic ideas, I can't wait to get searching on the net too  :) Rina your craft wall is amazing, I can't wait for Leorah to be able to do more, she already loves painting and scribbling. We were going to get an easel but DH recently built her a wardrobe and hasn't put a door on yet so to save space we have decided to paint it in blackboard magnetic paint but I am aslo interested in hetting her a felt board, I loved fuzzy felt as a kid!

Stacy, Leorah loves playing with shaving foam, I usually let her use it in the shower!

Aly Mac, that is a great idea about cutting out pics, she really loves animals especially cats, dogs and horses, not sure I have many mags with pics of those!

Mini Me I love that craft idea, in fact Leorah loves bees so that example would be great  ;)

Deb, I have been looking at stamping kits today after your suggestion, I can't find anything quite as good yet but I know she will love stamping and can make some nice thank you cards for her birthday!

Thanks again everyone for your great ideas, we are going to have a lot of fun  :D
Katt