Author Topic: Support and Chat thread for parents of Early Waking Toddlers #2  (Read 281311 times)

Offline First mum

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Support and Chat thread for parents of Early Waking Toddlers #2
« Reply #360 on: September 24, 2015, 06:38:50 am »
Hey Ginger, we didn't get the chance!!  We had a nnd thank you very much daycare!!!  So my poor LO was a bit of a mess.  We had had an early waking of 5 but it was different her cry was her "my mouth is sore" so I gave her pamol, teething gel and a cuddle.  When I went to pop her back down I felt a wet patch in the cot and wasn't sure if it was tears, dribble or snot so decided to bring her into my bed where she went back to sleep till 6:30  :)

Daycare said they tried 3 times for a nap but no good and she started to melt down about 4:45.  Thankfully I had finished work early and started an early dinner at 4:30.  I managed to get a good amount into her before she just couldn't handle it anymore.  Fast asleep at 5:15 and bless her cotton socks she slept through till 5:30 and played in her cot till 6 when we brought her into our bed to play.

Today at daycare wasn't much better.  She usually has a nap for 2 hours (everyday at home) at 11:30.  Daycare nap today was for 50 minutes from 1:10pm???  Anyway I'm sure you can image how she was and we only managed to 6:10 for bedtime tonight.

Will try the toast tomorrow when she is home with me for the day!

Do you think it could be the 18m sleep regression come early?

Offline arabesque

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 12
« Reply #361 on: November 21, 2015, 20:46:56 pm »
Is this thread still active? If so, I'd love to join!
DS1 July 2007; DS2 April 2010; DD September 2014

Offline Holly407

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #362 on: January 04, 2017, 10:55:48 am »
How do I ask questions here? Is this thread still going? I have a 14 month old who insists on waking between 3:45-4:30am every day and I need help asap! Thanks much x

Offline Martini~

• Birth Clubs
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 48
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2017, 11:22:48 am »
Honey it would be better if you could start your own thread in Sleeping for Toddlers board. Try to describe what the problem is and for sure someone will try to help:).
~Marta