Author Topic: Toys to last from 1 year - 2 years - HELP please :)  (Read 7341 times)

Offline skatty

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 352
  • My spirited girl
Re: Toys to last from 1 year - 2 years - HELP please :)
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 05:49:50 am »
Leorah's best present was definitely her trike with parent handle that is enclosed at first and then you can take bits off as they grow. Playfood is another good one, first she'd chew on it now she pretends to cook it and can name the different foods. She also has a small table with chairs that she loves, she sometimes eats her breakfast there, looks at her books and scríbbles, I definitely recommend aqua draw too and chalk for outdoors ansd paintbrushes you can dip in water and paint the outside though this is probably more of an 18 month thing.

Enjoy this year it goes so quickly  :D To be honest Leorah hasn't been very interested in "toys" she lves an old box, a crayon and scrap of paper or to just be outdoors, I think that is quite often the case at this age  :)
Katt

Offline enna77

• Showing Appreciation 18
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 06:25:50 am »
Ooohh I've played with one of those laugh & learn homes (with a child of course  ;)) I loved it - the letterbox is so cool!
Enna

DD1 Oct 07
DD2 Sept 12

Offline *Nicola*

• Showing Appreciation 429
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 07:02:31 am »
Ooohh I've played with one of those laugh & learn homes (with a child of course  ;)) I loved it - the letterbox is so cool!

We'll get you one for christmas!
Mummy to 2 beautiful kiddies. 

A baby is born from the dreams of your heart, and becomes the love of your life.

lilmonkey

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 14:16:24 pm »

IKWYM, I love playing with them.  We have many pretend games with it.  We also have an igloo tent from IKEA and used the two of them together.  I onced caught dd fast asleep in it after getting ds to nap.