Author Topic: MSPI - Please help me refresh my memory on meal ideas.  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
MSPI - Please help me refresh my memory on meal ideas.
« on: October 31, 2008, 02:02:24 am »
So we are going to try no milk or soy with Tyler to see if there is any improvement in his moods/fussiness.

It has only been like 2 years since I went through this with Zach, but for the life of me I cannot remember what I fed him. 

I need some ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks.

We are also not doing any fruit at the moment, because he cannot have fruit and sugar together.  I would cut out sugar first, but it is in everything, so I think fruit is easier to see how true that is.

Any ideas, please!

Wendy
Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!

Offline Jimbob

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: MSPI - Please help me refresh my memory on meal ideas.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 17:44:33 pm »
A favourite of my dd's is vegetable mash with chicken and gravy. We make our own gravy but you can get dairy and soy free gravy granules. Olivia's really like butternut squash, peas, sweetcorn and carrot combination best.

For snacks carrot sticks are easy. Olivia loves to eat cold sweetcorn aswell you would think it was the best thing ever.

I make quite a lot of soups which are easy to make and always go down well with dd.

I will try and think of some other ideas.

Kelly

James has atopic eczema, multiple food allergies, asthma and late talker