Author Topic: How much TV time do your los get a day?  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Sylvia.

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 232
Re: How much TV time do your los get a day?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 02:48:35 am »
my girls are 4 and 2, the 4 year old watch far more than the 2 year old, we hardly ever watch any in the mornings, dd1 watch tv after her naps, she has two nap free days so on those day there is not telly, she has two playdates a week so on those day very little as if she is going to the playdate we leave not very long after she wakes and if she is not then the play date arrives not very long after she has gotten up, normally they watch 90 minutes more on a friday and a sunday as i have two things i need to do that i just need peace for, i feel awful that i regulate so much of they telly time, we have watched far more telly at different times, like when i was first pregnant with dd2 and then when dd2 was first born, i have found it is pretty easy to wean the telly as long as i have alternatives, dd2 naps longer than dd1 so she only watches when the telly is on for dd2, so i guess she watches about 3 times a week

Offline Bryony

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 141
  • We're in London, UK
Re: How much TV time do your los get a day?
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 19:35:39 pm »
None here yet - will probably start soon....  I suspect once we introduce K to TV it will be hard to drag her away so I am putting it off as long as I can... !

You only really know what love is when you become a parent