Author Topic: Tired enough?  (Read 1097 times)

Offline rayasunshine

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 3
« on: November 19, 2008, 18:26:56 pm »
Hi just wanted to get some ideas about how to make sure my lo who is 5 months old uses up her energy during her A times.  She loves rolling around on the floor and playing with her toys.  I let her play independently and when she is bored I go and play with her.  She plays in her exersaucer but doesn't last more than 10 mins.  She watches einstein when I have to go shower and she is awake.  We sing, read books, play in the mirror and talk.  Anything else that I can do...I am adding to her A times so her total A would be 2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 30 mins.  Is that appropriate for a 5 month old and usually I just follow her sleep cues, sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.  Thanks so much.

Offline * Paula *

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 426
Re: Tired enough?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 20:47:11 pm »
At around 5 months A time is generally between 2 - 2.25 hours, some do a bit longer, so sounds like your lo is right on track.

I hope you dont mind, I am going to pop this over to the Activity boards, I am sure the ladies on there will be able to give you some great ideas for activities for you lo.
Thomas Michael - 12 July 2005
Abigail Louise - 23 October 2007