Author Topic: 4th Anniversary of Tracy's passing  (Read 15255 times)

Offline maisy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 131
Re: 4th Anniversary of Tracy's passing
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2008, 22:50:37 pm »
Thankyou Tracy, for the gifts you have given me. You have taught me how to respect my children, you gave me confidence in my abilities as a mother and for the gift of whispering to my baby. Thankyou for providing us with the amazing resource of this website, for this home that I have found amongst some amazing friends.

x x x x
Lee Ann,

Offline franchick

• Showing Appreciation 46
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2008, 23:20:17 pm »
Thank you so much. I wish I could have 'spoken' to you in person and am so thankful that you wrote all of your books and made your TV shows. God bless you and rest in peace. xxxxx

Offline Federica

• Federica
  • New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2008, 13:15:22 pm »
Hola all,

I take the opportunity of this lovely Memoir to add my thanks to the wonderful job that Tracy has done and continues to spread in the form of better families and happier children all over the world.

I was blessed to find Tracy on time and more even, to read the book before another one I've got from a friend about cry-out method.

I admired immediately Tracy's wisdom, her positiveness and appreciated she sharing it all with us, as she answers questions not a doctor or a Midwife has been able to, in my case.

Today my 4 month princess is a happy girl and my husband and I are very happy parents.

Thanks to her family and all the experts that continue her "life of love" through this website.

Again thanks
Mariana

Offline Evgenia

• Showing Appreciation 31
  • My Klopi Bug
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2008, 00:23:39 am »
Tracy, no words can describe how thankfull I am for the work you did and continue to do from up above!
I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for you.

Offline JoPotter

• Showing Appreciation 0
  • my little man
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2009, 16:49:30 pm »
I has no idea she was no longer with us . . . . thats so sad. I've only just started reading her book and its fantastic. She must have been an amazing woman

Offline llnewton

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2009, 19:57:43 pm »
Hi

I didn't realise she had died until coming to this forum. I felt bereft, as if I'd lost someone I know. Her books are so personal, it's like she's speaking to you.

I would have loved to meet her. She was a marvellous person

Offline Reubensmama

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2009, 00:12:31 am »
Gosh, I'm so saddened to discover this news so long after her passing.

Tracy - A truly remarkable woman. Thank you for all your wise words - you've helped become the mum I am today - and my son the wonderful boy he is.

Thank you so much. x.x.x

RIP.x

Offline jagnbly

• Always be listening
  • Showing Appreciation 0
    • JoshuaGuffey.com
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2009, 07:57:07 am »
My first child is just 6 days old.  I've just discovered Tracy.  I thank God for her and for the wisdom she left behind for us to be better parents who are present for our children in the ways that they need us.  You are in my heart.

Joshua

Offline Ennypen

• Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2009, 08:28:42 am »
 :-*

Offline Zoffia

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2009, 12:37:17 pm »
Tracy, you gave my husband and I the tools to successfully unite our family when we brought our DD home. We read your book before she was born and went straight to work getting her on EASY. Thank-you for sharing your wisdom, Tracy.
Zoffia

Offline Declans_Mommy

• Showing Appreciation 0
    • Generate Income From Home
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2009, 04:51:43 am »
I also was unaware of her passing until now.  I read her first book when i was expecting and recently bought the baby whisperer solves all your problems.  I am ever so grateful that I discovered her books.  I feel confident don't know if i would've known how to handle a new baby if i didn't have her book(s) for support.  I tell every expectant mother I know about them  :D 

What an AMAZING woman to have helped and impacted so many lives in such a positive way!

Offline RBH Mummy

• Showing Appreciation 0
  • Rebecca Beatrice Hibba Diboll, born 4th Dec 08
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2009, 10:58:27 am »
Having just finished The Baby Whisperer book and put my 3 month old daughter on EASY, I decided to check Tracy out on the web. I was shocked and saddened to hear of her passing, it felt like I'd lost a friend. You can hear her voice in her words and she must've been one amazing lass. So far EASY is working well for Rebecca and has given myself and my husband some time again.

God bless you Tracy.

Offline DFreeman

• Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2009, 21:46:14 pm »
My children are 5 and 3 years old.  I couldn't have been a first time Mum without Tracy Hogg's books and advice constantly to hand - and even now, some 4 years later, I still turn to this website whenever I need advice regarding my children.  How I wish she were still alive.   :(
Donna.

Offline Mirodad

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2009, 13:51:20 pm »
I wanna say that Tracy will remain in our hearts for ever. I am from Egypt and it was really hard to get her books here, but they worth waiting them to arrive - thanks to amazon.com.
Our baby Adam, it a touchy baby, and sure you all know how it was hard to treat him without tracy, but she really helped us. Because we knew about her after her 4th Anniversary we know tell every body about her. She really helped many ppl, and children to have a better life.

Thank you Tracy from my heart. Thank you guys for creating such a site for her. She really desrves it.

Offline Jonimu

• Showing Appreciation 0
  • Being a mother is a precious gift by God...
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2009, 11:32:15 am »
I am a first time Mum with my baby 3 months old and I would not have done it so far or enjoyed being a mother so muchwithout Tracy Hogg's guidance... I'll be eternally grateful to her!!

I am from Kenya and her books are not available locally but luckily I got her book "Secrects of the Baby Whisperer" thanks to a friend who lived in the states sometime back. The book is my bible on childcare right now...I try and follow her principles to the letter and my God they work which makes me feel much more confident and at ease being a new Mum!!!

Tracy Hogg is the best gift God could have given me. And I was really sad  :-[when I went on the web to find out more about her and found out she died 4 years ago.

Thank you guys for keeping her spirit alive!! Motherhood is much more enjoyable with Tracy in it.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url