Author Topic: Back from GI appt. We are dealing with reflux and MSPI.  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Canwi

• Retired GM and Mod still paying it forward
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 253
  • Me, in a picture
Re: Back from GI appt. We are dealing with reflux and MSPI.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 21:11:45 pm »
Was just going to 'lurk' around this thread, until I got to your bad day post.
Can't let a mother who has put in so much work feel that she is on her own.  "Been there, done that and got my T-shirt".

(((Hugs))) for you.  Keep advocating for Tyler.  You are making a difference in his world.  Pfft (my best virtual raspberry) to your DH and him not being supportive. 

8) I BFd a combined total of 4y, 1m & 1d

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Showing Appreciation 59
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 00:47:51 am »
LOL.  I am getting ready to start a new thread about some other news we have now.

Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!

Offline Alison_3

• Showing Appreciation 95
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 20:04:52 pm »
Aww, Wendy.  I'm sorry to hear DH isn't very supportive.  It's so hard when you're the one that has done all of the work, research, dragging the kids to appointment after appointment trying to exhaust every possibility. 

{{{{Hugs}}}} to you and you're doing a terrific job.  I hope Tyler is doing well.

And don't worry about Zach (I know, easier said than done), Ben told me the other day he was going to run away.  HE IS FOUR!!!  I think we're so mentally drained from the medical issues that some things are harder to take than they usually would be.
 :-*

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]