Author Topic: demanding lovie for her playtime - ok?  (Read 2666 times)

Offline 1sttimemamma

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 7
Re: demanding lovie for her playtime - ok?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 23:00:10 pm »
It's funny, my DS loves his lovey - but I actually only let him have it in his crib. He and I have a routine when he wakes up and he knows to put it on the edge of his crib when he leaves the crib. In my opinion, he gets excited about his naps and bedtime when his lovey will be there for him...Also - we received this lovey as a gift and I can't remember who gave it. I cannot find another one and I've looked online, etc. It's already disgusting...

Offline aidliz

• Showing Appreciation 27
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 01:53:58 am »
If you google lost lovies, you will find some sites that help you find lovies that you have lost, or need another.  Check ebay...if you already havent and keep checking it will turn up one day.  post a picture, someone here may be able to find one.

Offline skatty

• Showing Appreciation 352
  • My spirited girl
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 18:07:40 pm »
I don't believe it, Leorah has acquired a new lovie  :P This one is a small Minnie Mouse that we bought from the local shop about a year ago, they now only have Mickey, Donald and Daisy left  ::) She has been initiated into muddy puddles and the sand pit already today, we have to track a new one down quickly before she gets that lovey uniqueness ::)
Katt