Author Topic: Not sure if we are dealing with milk intolerance, but...  (Read 2993 times)

Offline happy hollow

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 3
  • My beautiful boys
Not sure if we are dealing with milk intolerance, but...
« on: December 08, 2008, 15:03:01 pm »
My ds has been a terrible sleeper from day one.  He will be one in a few weeks and what I want this Christmas is to be able to get some sleep!!!  We switched to formula when he was 7 months old as my milk dried up.  We went straight to Similac which was what he had in the hospital.  I had hoped it would help with his sleeping, but no dice!  A week ago, I started switching him to whole milk as we are going away for Christmas and I had hoped to have him switched by then.  He started having tummy troubles, so I went off right away.  He has had a diaper rash for a while, but it is mostly healed up (he had the flu and was having lots of BM).  He is COMPLETELY happy all day long, but still gassy.  He eats really well, so I attributed the gas to all of the new foods he has been eating.  Before bed, I have been giving him really bland foods, but he still wakes writhing around in his crib.  Do you think it could be a very slight milk intolerance.  I will make an appt to see Dr., but it takes forever to get in, and I would really like to figure this out!