Author Topic: Oh FINALLY good news!!  (Read 2417 times)

Offline motherof3

• Andrea, Paul, Jackie, Payton and Abby
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 21
Re: Oh FINALLY good news!!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 19:22:41 pm »
We have a Dyson vaccum and I can't say enough about how wonderful it is!!  My Dh is allergic to dogs and I had a friend come and stay the night and she brought her German Sheperd.  He was miserable but once we vaccumed with our neighbor's Dyson he was fine.  I couldn't believe it!  We got on the following Christmas.  I couldn't believe the stuff that thing gets out of our carpet after I had already swept with our Hoover.  It was well worth the money.
Jackie 3/10/01
Payton 9/23/03

Offline *Vicki*

• Lazy Spice
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 128
  • mischief makers........
Re: Oh FINALLY good news!!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 20:37:38 pm »
oh thats great news hun, well not that he has this allergy but that that is ALL thats wrong (you know what i mean  ::))

Meg has asthma and is allergic to dust mite and so is DP and myself, although not as severely as them.  I have a dyson and i agree, it is the best money i ever spent.  I have to wash all bedding on 60 degree wash once a week and twice a week in the summer. All dusting is done with a damp cloth as a dry one only puts the dust back in the air...

Thats a really interesting point about the curtains...meg still has coughing fits and periods of itchiness and wheezing and she has a blackout blind and a curtain, which is quite close to her bed....but i guess the curtains could hold just as much dust mite as bedding and they dont get washed as often  :-\ 
Mummy to

Megan Marjorie Alice 12/07/03
and
Cerys Elizabeth Rose 29/05/07