Author Topic: A press article about Tracy and The EASY method?  (Read 5102 times)

Offline nalef

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
A press article about Tracy and The EASY method?
« on: February 11, 2010, 22:24:56 pm »
Hi , I live in a country where there is a sort of ancestral fear of baby crying (perhaps due to frequent cot deaths in the past). for generations, people have being doing everything and anything for the baby not to cry more than 5 seconds. I am a foreigner over here, and Tracy 's method has saved my life and I was therefore able to have two under two's with an excellent EASY program (and by the same token break the local spell. I am thinking of having someone write an article in a local childhood magazine. Would this be possible?

Offline Peek-a-boo

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 326
Re: A press article about Tracy and The EASY method?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 06:24:15 am »
To be honest, I'm really not sure what to tell you.  This site is not affiliated directly with Tracy Hogg's estate or family, so no one here is really in a position to put out an article on her behalf. 

MummyToBen

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 08:15:32 am »
Could you not write an article about your story?  How Tracy's methods helped you, writing out about EASY etc - then it is not something that would need to be checked out with anyone officially because it is just you talking about your experience. 

People write articles all the time about methods of childrearing - you would be able to find lots of articles on the internet comparing EASY with other methods and these may help as a starting point. 

xx

Offline nalef

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 18:32:52 pm »
Are there any existing articles in the Anglophone press (not internet) that could be easily translated? I am looking for an article that would summarize the benefits of the method, not a personal article about Tracy (her curiculum should just be described.). There is a magazine over here called 'our children' which would be a great vehicle, I have seen similar articles, about baby sleep and so on and they were pretty convincing. Writing about my experience is fine, but who am I? it needs to be an article presenting the book.