Author Topic: 12 months eye bags  (Read 1117 times)

Offline annette.xx

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 42
12 months eye bags
« on: February 12, 2010, 11:12:43 am »
Hi all

just wondered if any of you on this board have babys or toddlers with eye bags? The reason I ask id that my LO (12 months) has eye bags which are like little lines about an inch under her eyes with pouches - she has had these for months now and no amount of sleeping helps (for example yesterday she slept 3 hrs in day and 11.5 hrs at night and they are still bad!!)

she has a milk allergy but she has nutramigen for this ...

the only reason I bring this up again now is that the eye bags look alot worse these last couple of weeks and she is really clingy/whiny and irratible...

Annette.xx

Offline Mashi

• Showing Appreciation 408
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 11:41:12 am »
My DS has them quite often Annette. It has crossed my mind that it could be from the milk as I am not sure I ever noticed them while he was on Nutramigen but have since he has been on cow's milk but I also just don't feel that they are milk related...if that makes sense.

I am starting to notice them coinciding with some teething, though that may not be it. I'm not 100% convinced of that either! Any chance your LO is getting her molars?

Offline *Becky*

• Showing Appreciation 255
Re: 12 months eye bags
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 14:11:01 pm »
DS always gets them when he is teething. With molars it was bad and I took him to the doctors as I was quite worried. x

Henry James and Martha Rose - my spirited pair!