Author Topic: Wish you were here  (Read 5177 times)

Offline DandHsMum

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Wish you were here
« on: March 05, 2010, 21:01:56 pm »
Tracy, I so wish you were here.  I am feeling so desolate right now and don't know how to keep going when I am so tired and my DH and DS are so stressed out too.  I really wanted this to be a special time, set apart from the experience of our first child.  I wanted to feel the joy instead of the desperation.  I wanted to be able to see past the sleep deprivation to the wonder of it all.

I think about the people who had you in their homes and had your loving care and experience and I envy them.  I wish I had that support too.

Thank you for your legacy.  Thank you for you gift.  Oh that I had it too.

xxooxxoo

Offline Peek-a-boo

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 326
Re: Wish you were here
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 21:26:30 pm »
{{{Hugs}}}  Hoping you are all resting better very soon.  :-*

Offline aisling

• Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Showing Appreciation 494
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 21:36:21 pm »
HUGS to you.

Offline DandHsMum

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 21:42:41 pm »
Thanks ladies. xxoo

Forgive me for the overindulgent self-pity.  Feeling on a very low ebb today and feeling like I have nowhere to turn.  We have all been there - things can seem insomountable and helpless when you are just not getting any sleep.

Not trying to be dramatic - its just that I have been up most of the night thinking of Tracy and wishing that I had her support to help me through this time.  I am grateful for the BW books and I know that that was Tracy's way of being there for all of us, I just need time without a sqwarking baby to be able to read them.

I appreciate your hugs so very much.  Thank you for taking the time to care  :-*
BIG HUGS BACK xo
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 23:35:50 pm by DandHsMum »

Offline kimberly31477

• Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 17:18:33 pm »
I know exactly how you are feeling and, though I am sorry that you are having such a rough time, was happy to see that I am not alone in how I am feeling.  I am so overtired and overwhelmed that I sometimes feel like I am completely breaking down.  I found Tracy's books just in time and can't help but want her here with me when I read them.  I feel so lost and clueless and just want to do what is best for my sweet, sweet little DD!  I know it sounds silly, but I feel so jealous of the families that got visits from Tracy to help them out personally - I feel like that is exactly what I need to get my life back on track.... a personal visit from someone who knows what they are doing because I certainly don't!!!!  I just recently learned that she had passed and was devestated.
Hugs to you DandH'sMum - I am here if you need to talk!!
This board has been a blessing and I pray that you all don't get sick of my random clueless posts full or question after question!

Thank you all!!
~Kim

Offline bubbabear1

• Bubbabear1
  • Showing Appreciation 18
  • Caitlin Rose
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 13:33:42 pm »
Hey there,

Huge hugs to you - Hope you are ok.

Take care,

Siobhan
xx

Offline DandHsMum

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 03:36:05 am »
Thanks to Kimberley and all the other supportive Mums on here - I was worried that I would appear over dramatic, but there are many times that I really, REALLY struggle.  I have no real support and can't help but feel sorry for myself sometimes.  Knowing that someone cares and understands, means a lot so thank you for your empathy and understanding.  Hugs to all of you out there, and I'm there for you too!  xxooxxoo