Author Topic: Soya yogurts in the UK  (Read 820 times)

Offline Mum to F&A

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 4
Soya yogurts in the UK
« on: May 28, 2010, 06:39:18 am »
Hey,

does anyone know where to get some? I bought the AlproSoy yogurts for my 13month who eats anything. He promptly spat them all out. They're so big I was wondering if there were any aimed at children that anyone knows about?

Offline firsttimemummy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 62
  • gone to enjoy the little things in life (my boys)
Re: Soya yogurts in the UK
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 06:55:48 am »
They are the only ones I have found.  Not sure if it would help your DS but Lakeland (and some shopping channels) sell the EasyYo yogurt making kit and you can buy low lactose plain yogurt (only seen it online, got it at Hollandand Barrett).  Also, if DS officially diganosed with a food problem your drmaybe able to prescribe some specialilty food  (certainly they do for gluten free items, not sure about dairy-free).

We used to buy Provamel vanilla pots(usually in the free-fre section,4 packs, in cardboard wrapper)which DS LOVED. Not perfect-ingredients wise but not bad! We actually realised (After a while) that DS couldnt tolerate soya and gave him a raw bottom :o(
L x Having a bw break from 1 Feb 2012 - if you want to get in touch please send me a pm.  I may not be here but you are all in my thoughts xxxx (probably be back some time)

still happily married, just not counting!

Offline pamelamcgahon

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 20:27:00 pm »
The Alpro Soya desserts (not in the fridges) are much nicer than the yoghurts.  I love the caramel one and eat loads of them!  Never seen any other soya yoghurts.  Holland and Barratt often have unusual things though.