Author Topic: HELP! Run out of pepti junior!  (Read 2752 times)

Offline pinkism

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
  • who needs milk anyway?!
HELP! Run out of pepti junior!
« on: August 14, 2010, 19:18:24 pm »
Due to a huge mix up with Gp/chemist/my dim self  :-[   I am about to run out of pepti junior.
I can get some from work tomorrow AM but have no way of getting it back to my LO.
So what do I use? He's previously managed a few bottle of aptamil when I started weaning him from BFing but reacts (hives/vomiting/colic) to full fat cows milk and so he's on C&G PJ.
ASDA is open til 10pm. So do I get SMA Wysoy or Aptamil comfort, or do you have a better idea? I'm BFing once every few days still as I was in no rush to have sore boobs but I know I can't make more than about 4 ounces.

Ideas?

Offline pinkism

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 1
  • who needs milk anyway?!
Re: HELP! Run out of pepti junior!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 19:52:55 pm »
Ok panic over!! The girl covering the phone in tesco pharmacy will sell me the C&G PJ for £16 without px. Phew.

Offline Mashi

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 408
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 20:25:57 pm »
Glad you found a solution!  Was going to say ask at a late night Boots as well.  My chemist was also very good about giving me a tin in advance if I needed...so knowing me and that I went in for it every couple of weeks, if I ran out and couldn't get my script and had mucked it up, he'd "loan" me one and then on my next script not fill it fully, if that makes sense?!