Author Topic: sudenly not eating as much  (Read 1011 times)

Offline yaely jelly belly

• reut
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 5
  • name changed from reut.n but its still me :)
sudenly not eating as much
« on: January 16, 2011, 18:00:40 pm »
hello,
my DD is 6m in two days. we have interduced solids a month ago. here the recomdation has been changed to 4 month so i went some were in the midle at five month.  DD was showing a lot of intrest, i could,nt eat next to her with out her eyes poping out and it did help her reflux a lot. any way she was very exited about food at the begining. she stufed her mouth and would shout between bites, i had a problem keeping up with her demand. she very quikly started eating a full meal.
i am giving her two solid meals a day, one fruit and one vegi. an hour after her second milk feed and an hour after her third. but this last few days she seems less intrested and will eat her whole fruit meal but just a few bites of her vegies. i think she just isn't hungry for so much food and maybe she was going throw a GS before.
so i wounder should i drop one milk feed and make it just solids or should i drop a solid feed? we are on a 4 hour easy but now its more of EAE(solid)AS
thanks

Offline ~inbalance~

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 272
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:04:02 am »
Hi there!  It's ok for babies to go through periods when they are not as interested in solids.  It's far too early to be dropping any milk feeds.  Make sure she is getting all her milk, and offer solids when you normally would, but if she doesn't seem too interested or doesn't eat a lot of them, that's ok.  Read here for more helpful info:  http://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=182686.0
HTH :)
Em
Mama to
Mr. Personality 2008
Mr. Mischievious 2010
Little Miss Blue Eyes 2012

Offline yaely jelly belly

• reut
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 5
  • name changed from reut.n but its still me :)
Re: sudenly not eating as much
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 07:50:20 am »
thank you for that. will keep this in mind.