Author Topic: What Did Your Toddler Eat Today? Part 8  (Read 86024 times)

Offline Sam-n-Max's Mommy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 29
Re: What Did Your Toddler Eat Today? Part 8
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2012, 13:08:54 pm »
Yesterday:

Breakfast - 2 slices of Zucchini french toast
Snack - milk, raspberries, and Cheerios
Lunch - slice of homemade pizza
Dinner - 2 turkey meatloaf "muffins", one bite of steamed broccoli, refused rest, applesauce
--Nicole
(formerly samsmommy3312010)

Offline Papaya

• Showing Appreciation 79
    • It's a dangerous thing, stepping out your front door...
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2012, 13:32:36 pm »
Breakfast: muesli (only ate half); half banana; mango. Then some toast scavenged from the neighbours (this is a regular occurrence. Honestly, they must think I don't give my daughter breakfast ::) )
Snack: banana walnut muffin.
Lunch: Vegetable soup; cheese, tomato and spring onion scones with coriander pesto.
Snack: Crackers; soy milk
Dinner: Spaghetti carbonara; cucumber; one piece each of broccoli and cauliflower. Jackfruit and watermelon.
*Nuala*

Offline Lemonthyme

• Mamacook
« Reply #212 on: December 05, 2012, 17:36:14 pm »
Breakfast: 2 weetabix, toast and honey
Snack:  Biscuit and water at play group
Lunch: Breaded cod (adult sized), sweetcorn and green beans, two bowls of full fat strawberry yoghurt
Snack:  Milk
Tea: Sausage casserole (recipe to follow soon on my blog) and garlic bread

I think he's on a growth spurt, this is a lot even for him and everything was finished.  Yesterday he came back from nursery after three meals (and seconds) and had a pate sandwich and some "eat your greens" soup (recipe to follow soon on my blog.)
Here's my blog which is focussed on simple food for babies, toddlers and families http://mamacook.blogspot.com/

Offline Papaya

« Reply #213 on: December 06, 2012, 08:02:47 am »
Yesterday was a bit of an odd day - public holiday and Fathers' Day here so out for lunch, and shared dinner with friends at home.

Breakfast: omelette, bacon, small piece of tomato, taste of garlic mushrooms, toast, banana
Snack: two mandarins, handful of slithered almonds (while decorating Nicolaus house ;) )
Lunch: Rice, chicken with cashews, couple of prawns, baby corn, a snowpea, maybe some carrot
Snack: Fruit salad (papaya, watermelon, grape, banana), 2 of Lemonthyme's Little Snack Biscuits http://mamacook.blogspot.com/2012/03/little-snack-biscuits-for-babies-and.html, oat milk
Dinner: Rice, noodles, chicken, about 7 or 8 cherry tomatoes, baby corn

Today:

Breakfast: banana smoothie, piece of toast
Snack: Fruit salad (papaya, strawberry, banana, rambutan)
Lunch: Biryani, green beans
Snack: Lebkuchen house (for St Nicolaus), oat milk
Dinner: Rice, Bangalore chicken, carrot, sweetcorn, few peas. Watermelon
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 14:03:32 pm by Papaya »
*Nuala*

Offline Sam-n-Max's Mommy

« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2012, 23:36:23 pm »
I am pretty sure we are in a growth spurt over here, the amount of food eaten today was crazy!

Breakfast: one large pumpkin-oatmeal pancake
Snack: almond milk
Lunch: 2 turkey and avocado sandwiches (he was asking for another one and was angry I didn't have one ready, so I figured to see how much more he'd eat -- he polished off two no problem)
Snack: cheerios
Dinner: Bowl of rice pasta with tomato sauce, rotisserie chicken, and homemade applesauce
--Nicole
(formerly samsmommy3312010)

Offline Papaya

« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2012, 02:40:42 am »
Yesterday:
breakfast: bowl of muesli with chopped banana
snack: 2 rambutan, half a large cucumber
lunch: pasta salad - with pesto, sweetcorn, hard-boiled egg, cherry tomatoes
snack: rice cracker, cheese and herb scone, almost a whole tender coconut (water and flesh) - gave her lots as I knew dinner would be late
dinner: shared dinner - some pasta with veg-tomato sauce, rice, little chicken curry, one prawn, few pieces of carrot. Two mandarins.
*Nuala*

Offline Eloiserose

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #216 on: January 07, 2013, 10:52:46 am »
Hello, I'm new here :) I thought it would be great to record what my  newly turned 12 month old was eating in a day. She's on the smaller side but quite enjoys her food!
Early morning 6am- breastfeed
Breakfast 8am- 1 organic weetbix with whole milk. Half a slice of fruit toast (picked at).
Morning tea 10am- breastfeed ( didn't take much, fell asleep)
Lunch approx 12.30- fresh blueberries cut up (devoured them!) , probably a quarter of a banana, baby low sugar yoghurt - half a small tub, some shredded cheese ( she loves cheese), a bit of whole milk in a sippy cup. Half of a whole grain slice of bread with vegemite which was just picked at ( was not into lunch today!)
Snack approx 2.30- rice cracker, breastfeed
Dinner approx 5.30- homemade spaghetti bolognaise with lots of spinach, carrot, tomato, etc in the mince. Fresh ravioli pasta to go with it (she ate most of a baby portion). Some more blueberries ( maybe 10 cut up) some slices of banana, a small dollar sized pikelet, some grated cheese. Water to drink
Supper:- approx 7pm, breastfeed
Will then breastfeed again maybe once during the night ( which I don't mind:)
I look forward to posting more of Eloise's food intake which is usually a bit more varied than today!:)

Offline Eloiserose

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2013, 10:38:55 am »
Eloise ate today:- ( note all times are very rough estimates:)
6am-breastfeed
8am- half of an organic weetbix with whole milk, a few bites of toast, a bite of poached egg.
10.30- Breastfed to sleep
12.30-lunch. Shredded cheese, a few bites of banana, blueberries cut up, a whole wheat cracker, a dollar sized pikelet.
2.30- breastfeed and  A few bites of a cracker while at the beach
5.30-dinner. Homemade omelette with cheese and spinach (ate a few strips of a small one). A quarter of a banana, a few pieces of lettuce ( just munched on), a few croutons, a small apple peeled ( just gummed at it with her 3 teeth but loved it!) water to drink in her sippy cup.
7pm- Breastfed before bed.
9pm - breastfeed lol!
Bit of a random day really as we were out with friends for most of the day. Xx

Offline Eloiserose

• Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2013, 10:43:46 am »
A bit of a topsy turvy day here! Had to get Eloise a holter monitor fitted for 24 hrs by the cardiologist at the big paed hospital in our city. 1 hrs drive away, so a bit all over the place today!
6am- breastfeed
7am- 1 organic weetbix with whole milk
9am in car- 1 nibble of small yoghurt covered rice cracker, a nibble of a plain cracker
11.30- on way home in car a squeezy yoghurt (no mess no fuss!) then slept.
1.30- home- breastfeed
2.30- a yoghurt melt button
3.30- visited gran and gramps. A few sips of whole milk in a sippy cup, Gran spoilt her and gave her a plain biscuit ( which I don't give her lol) breastfeed ( just snacked)
5pm- homemade spaghetti bolognaise ( lean mince, Italian tomatoes, broccoli, green beans, spinach, carrot) with angel hair pasta. A small bowl of steamed broccoli, a quarter of a banana, a few small  rice crackers, some organic Greek yoghurt with berries ( a few spoonfuls). Water to drink.
6pm- Breastfed to sleep

Offline nona

• Showing Appreciation 95
« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2013, 18:28:53 pm »
is anyone still posting on here? i need ideas! (and i REALLY need to go to the grocery store)

breakfast: BF, hard boiled egg, thawed frozen organic peaches & strawberries, and cheerios
lunch: crackers, peaches, cheddar cheese, dried fruit & raisins, organic herbed turkey breast (lunch meat)
heather

Offline anna*

• Showing Appreciation 900
  • My two
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2013, 18:41:53 pm »
Audrey is often not a big breakfast person but she had a couple of spoons of porridge, like 10 Cheerios, a couple bites of banana

Lunch she had a big portion of spinach (wilted in butter), egg-fried rice, a couple of dried apricots and a pear.

For dinner she had a portion of 'egg roll in a bowl' (ground pork cooked up with a ton of fine diced/grated veggies with asian spices) over egg noodles. Ate loads and had a second helping. And then a little bowl of natural yoghurt (full fat) with a squirt of strawberry/peach puree in.

Offline Papaya

« Reply #221 on: April 03, 2013, 11:50:27 am »
Breakfast: bowl of muesli (mostly uneaten, which is unusual.)
Snack: most of a banana, few bits of papaya
Lunch: rice, dhal, fried fish, cucumber.
Snack: oat milk and carrot muffin
Dinner: wraps with hummus, tuna, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and spring onion. Requested several extra spoonfuls of hummus. Grapes.
*Nuala*

Offline amayzie

• Pinterest Ninja
  • Showing Appreciation 250
« Reply #222 on: April 03, 2013, 12:03:37 pm »
well- i wasn't at home today- but yesterday he had:

breakfast: 2 mandarins
Morning tea: 2 weetbix and milk, and half a cup of milk (maybe less) (he requested the weetbix!)
Lunch: piece of toast with vegemite- as offerred cheese but didn't eat it
Afternoon tea: Sandwich with gluten free bread (that's my mum's doing ::) apparently wheat will kill you) mashed banana, chicken and unsalted peanut butter
Late afternoon: yoghurt- natural with some fruit
Dinner- wasn't there... so i THIN?K he ate a sausage with some tomato sauce... but cant be certain.

Then he had a yoghurt iceblock and a small piece of chocolate. :-[ it's easter...

He went to mum's for the afternoon yesterday- hence the sandwich. Usually with me he tends to graze all day. We are often out too so he has little bits here and there. I usually offer fruit, cheese, yoghurt, toast with vegemite cut into shapes like dinosaurs and puzzles.

Another favourite snack to graze on is steamed carrot rounds... they sometimes go down a treat!
Katy, Mummy to Hamish!

Offline nona

• Showing Appreciation 95
« Reply #223 on: April 03, 2013, 15:50:21 pm »
ooh good ideas for my baby...steamed carrots that's a good one for a snack since they are naturally sweet. DD loves peas too.

i am pretty much running out of food at my house but my DS was home sick last 2 days so not able to run to store.

our day has just begun but so far she has had:
Breakfast: BF, cheerios in milk (trying to get her to use a spoon - somewhat successful!), dried blueberries, hard boiled egg
lunch:  i'm going to makes some spinach like anna since i have some i need to use up! thx for that idea! ...the egg roll in a bowl sounds delish!
dinner: we are going out to eat for DH's bday

katy - DD figured out quickly how to open easter eggs and ate a peanut butter egg under her grandad's watch! so i guess no point in me delaying peanut butter anymore! need to give her another taste to make sure she is not allergic (my DS has a tree nut allergy)
heather

Offline Lemonthyme

• Mamacook
« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2013, 13:15:41 pm »
So far he's had:

B: Dry Rice Krispies multigrain and a cup of milk (he's going through a dry cereal phase)
Refused snack (breakfast was late, he didn't get up till 7!!!)
L: Home made pizza, he chose and put on the toppings (sweetcorn and prawns) http://mamacook.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/wholemeal-pizza-for-whole-family-loads.html
He's gone to a party with his Daddy this afternoon so he'll be filling up on rubbish and I'm not sure if he'll want tea but if he does I'm making him a pork mini meatloaf with pesto in it (recipe soon) as I figure it will probably be good cold tomorrow if he doesn't want it today.
Here's my blog which is focussed on simple food for babies, toddlers and families http://mamacook.blogspot.com/