Author Topic: TRavel  (Read 1550 times)

Offline twogirlsmommy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 30
  • aka Brennasmommy
« on: February 26, 2011, 17:47:08 pm »
I have not a clue where to put this so please move where ever it should go.  In may we will be flying for the first time with dd who will be 22 months old.  My dh and I haven't flown anywhere for the last 5 years  :o and never with a child.  So  I need advice for the actual travel ie what to do with car seat and things that will make it easier to get thru the airport and what are the new rules?  I have been googleing like mad to try and get all my info but figured there were a lot of experienced mamas on here who have BTDT.  We are in the US and the flight is 2 hours long so I am not concerned about entertainment really she is pretty easy going.  Just concerned about the packing and the getting thru the airport and all the junk that goes with it.

Offline Tweakster

• Tweakster extraordinaire
  • Showing Appreciation 444
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 19:56:07 pm »
What airline is it?  I think if it's a domestic flight things should not be too hard for you.  But you need to check the regulations re: your car seat etc. with the airline you are flying.

Did you get your girl a seat?  Or is she just going on your lap?  Is she still on bottles or just sippies?
The tweaking never stops!

Offline twogirlsmommy

• Showing Appreciation 30
  • aka Brennasmommy
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 20:59:30 pm »
She is on sippies and we bought her a seat.  I have yet to book the flight though.