Author Topic: Please can someone help - mealtimes reducing me to tears!  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Annabelp

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Please can someone help - mealtimes reducing me to tears!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 13:40:09 pm »
Thanks - will try the veggie pouches! He loves the fruit ones so just hope he doesn't reject them if they taste less sweet. Will give it a go tomorrow!
DS 3 years
DD 18 months

Offline We Three

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 418
  • The Sweetest Thing....
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 13:49:29 pm »
Amen to those pouches...they are "fun" to eat, and they can independently feed also...they are fantastic!!

Also...wanted to add...you mentioned the homeopathic remedy...I looked it up and was fascinated to learn that it is magnesium. My dd was having some MAJOR sensory issues last month, and her pediatrician reccomended an epsom salt bath, (the magnesium is absorbed thru the skin this way) because he said recent studies have shown that sensory issues are linked to a magnesium deficiency. Our homeopath concurred.

I'm fascinated by this now! 

Offline Mom to M&M

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 16:15:24 pm »
So interesting with the magnesium!!! Epsom salt baths are also a great mild laxative and really good for cleansing/detoxing the body when needed.

The pouches we use are fruit/veg combined and still sweet and he LOVES them!
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01