Author Topic: could my LO have a milk allergy??  (Read 9111 times)

Offline mjohnson33

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • Cole
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 20:32:18 pm »
I just read all this and I am intrigued b/c this is exactly what I am going through...DS is 7 months old and we have been having NWs and reflux since birth and everyone told me its his routine...well now hes on one and its still bad.  Since 4 months old he has been on milk based formula before bed as I pump and bf every other feeding.  I am starting to think he has a milk intolerance as well.  He spits up like crazy, on reflux meds (tried 2 different ones and it doesnt make a difference) and sleeps like crap!!  He is very restless and just tosses and turns and cannot get comfortable. I am not even calling my dr b/c last time I did they told me to let him CIO, I tried it 2 times and he just screams bloody murder for up to 1.5 hours with me going in and checking on him and I cannot do it b/c I know he is crying for a reason.  So, I purchased a soy based formal that is milk and lactose free to try.  (Prosobee Lipil and Isomil advance) I am still bf and I only have one serving of dairy a day and I am currently weaning bf anyway so in about 2 weeks time he will be strictly formula fed.  Anway, his symptoms are constipation, cradle cap and very restless and can be fussy at times...any thoughts??