Author Topic: What comes next?  (Read 4359 times)

Offline Jimbob

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: What comes next?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 13:20:43 pm »
Given the fact that you still need to sweeten the neocate I can see why you would want to change to soy formula. It might be worth trying the apple juice to sweeten whilst you are waiting to find out about a soy trial. It is hard when you have to eliminate things as it obviously reduces what foods can be given. We do quite a lot of soups and stews as James really likes these and the rest of the family do to.

Kelly x

James has atopic eczema, multiple food allergies, asthma and late talker

Offline ~Emma~

• Showing Appreciation 221
  • And then there were 2.....
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 13:21:44 pm »
 Its the cheese thing thats the issue. I have been replacing butter with vitalite and milk with oat milk and its been fine.

I have another thread  on this!  :-[ I have to follow a recipe....even for baby food.  :-[ MOst of the AK recipes have cheese in them.

Going to try her on some bagel tomorrow.

Offline firsttimemummy

• Showing Appreciation 62
  • gone to enjoy the little things in life (my boys)
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 18:06:56 pm »
I would just miss out the cheese bit - I used to follow recipes religiously but now just add the things that I want to it and miss out the other bits ...usually turns out fine!
L x Having a bw break from 1 Feb 2012 - if you want to get in touch please send me a pm.  I may not be here but you are all in my thoughts xxxx (probably be back some time)

still happily married, just not counting!