Author Topic: NAET (Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Technique) and IgG testing  (Read 17895 times)

Offline EloysH

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 102
  • Eloise & 2 boys, from reflux to gut healing :)
Re: NAET (Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Technique) and IgG testing
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2011, 10:27:43 am »
Thanks for the hugs girls  :)

I got the B12 today as a spray - will just spray it onto a spoon but need to find out from my ND on safety and dosing for a 17 month old before I give it to him.

We also did the allergy scratch tests. All came back negative, however 4 foods showed a swelling that was not significant.  I thought the spots looked pretty big to me though.  They were wheat, cod fish, brazil nut, walnut.  It will be 4 weeks or so until I get the official conversation with my Dr about it though.  I have always suspected wheat is a real problem for him, we have cleared so many combinations with the vials.  I suspect as you said we would need to do it all over again with the actual foods.  I will not pay to do that however, I will only proceed if I can self treat him.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:07:39 pm by EloysH »

Offline Grants

• Showing Appreciation 16
  • Mr 'I know exactly what I want!'
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2011, 10:55:17 am »
Once you have learned to self treat you will be fine. Self treatment really works. I was super weak and sensitive to paracetamol. I used to get awful reactions from it. I self treated it, my practitioner tested me for it the week after the self-treatment and I was strong! So I can say for first hand experience that it works ;)

Offline koe2moe

• Showing Appreciation 250
  • Battle on the chess board
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 10:21:32 am »
Big hugs, Eloise!  Self treating is really easy.  Do you remember after a treatment, you got your pressure points massaged?  That's how you treat.  Did she balance your gate points for Kai or did she balance them on him directly?  If it's done on you, then u could just do it.  I can perhaps scan the couple of pages of the book to email you. 

Or can your chiropractor go through it with you?

Thanks for prompting me on salicylates and I am treated now.  :*

Offline EloysH

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2011, 06:46:12 am »
who wanted examples of sals foods? Some high sals foods are broccoli, watermelon, mango. Some very highs are all spices, all herbs, sesame seeds. 

Yes the both practicioners - NAET and chiro balance gate points on me, the use me as a surrogate arm with Kai touching a part of my body, and he holds the substance.  They haven't done massage for Kai on particular acupressure points but they have done so for me at the end of the treatment.   am going again next wednesday so will learn it then!

Offline Grants

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 07:10:35 am »
It is me. Thanks Eloise :) What exactly is Salicylates? Is it a food phenomone?

Offline EloysH

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2011, 09:39:59 am »
Hi Hun,

I hope I answered before. It is a phenol.

Offline EloysH

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2011, 09:48:58 am »
karen:

Finally i have some info for you on what can be done about low e.coli in the gut.

This is a direct quote from my friend, luckily her son has low e/coli too from the results of his BIOMED stool sample for good bacteria/bad bacteria balance

"Hi Eloys
I asked him about about the undergrowth of ecoli and he said that he would prescribe penecillin and follow it up with a targeted probiotic but only if he wasnt' having success DS's other treatments first. He said he would treat the Clostridium overgrowth with targeted probiotics first. He has also prescribed prescribed zinc and he will alter the dose depending on blood test results. He has also prescribeddigestive enzymes. He is testing his urine and blood to work out his copper/zinc balance and also testing vitamin B12/folate/vitamin D/Iron."

This info is coming from a Dr from MINDD org DR. I have included the website for these Dr's  for you.

http://mindd.org/serendipity/archives.php/41-Frontpage.html

I have my appt on 4th Oct

Offline EloysH

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 11:12:42 am »
So a few results back from the lab.

1.  Firstly, my paed rang me about Kais allergy scratch tests. He answered that yes, the small swellings he had for wheat, cod fish, brazil nut and walnut are mild allergies  :o  I am still digesting this.  I don't really know what it means for Kai except of course that he shouldn't eat these foods.

2. I got the IgG test back for the 210 foods. I did not discuss with the Dr yet.  It has not bee interpreted yet.  However, I have looked at the results and Kai got reactions ranging from 0-20 for about 20 foods, hoever these are classified as a negative result.  I think one needs over 24 to be considered borderline, and over 50 to be counted properly.  It seems the test may have been a waste of time, the lab informs me that if Kai has been on immune boosting supplements- which he has that the numbers would be suppressed.  Now why wouldn't my Dr have made me aware of this when considering on spending the $$ for the test?  >:( I have no idea if he really has a igG response to the 20 foods or if they are really neglible responses and basically that his food intolerance does not invovle the igG pathway.  A long wait till 4th Oct Dr appt to find out. 

The three main foods that come up were cashews and egg white - he eats these everyday. Then oats and peas.  He has had about 10 oat grains in his life, so I find that wierd.   I feel that the test is one bug fat red herring.  A few foods came up that he has never eaten like clam.  But I will give the benefit of the doubt until Oct 4th. 

Offline Grants

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2011, 11:26:53 am »
Oh Eloise, I'm so sorry to hear about the results :( and I'm angry at the doctor on your behalf for not telling you the important detail about the supplements. This really suck!! I also think it's really odd that he reacted to foods that he has never had ??? Very suspicious ? (((((((Hugs Hun)))))))

Offline Mom to M&M

• Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 12:03:07 pm »
Eloise, hugs from me too. Did I ever send you Matthew's IgG report? It's attached here in case not.

BTW, thanks again for the info on the e-coli treatment. When I sent that along to my holistic practitioner, she said that she would never prescribe penicillin/abx unless there was confirmed bacterial overgrowth of a virulent kind (in the case you sent, that applies as the child had clostridium). I am asking her if we need a more targeted probiotic in addition to or instead of the one we are using (Culturelle) and if digestive enzymes would be of any help to us.
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01

Offline koe2moe

• Showing Appreciation 250
  • Battle on the chess board
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 12:09:44 pm »
How frustrating Eloise!!  Waiting here with you!  Was he breastfed?  Perhaps y ou ate clams when you were nursing?  Shouldn't ask anymore questions until you have a good chat with the dr.

On another note, did u find out how to self treat Kai yet?  So you can start with things he eats daily.  Hugsss