Author Topic: Sixth Anniversary of Tracy's Passing  (Read 21031 times)

Offline angnzandy

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Sixth Anniversary of Tracy's Passing
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 21:26:01 pm »
Your wisdom helped me through learning to cope when parenting was all new and I was feeling completely out of my depth and now you are helping me with baby number three when even experience could not solve my problems.   The world is definately  a worse place without you in it but I will be forever greatful for your common sense advice and practical suggestions which have helped my family and many many others.   God Bless.  Rest in peace.

Offline yichen

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2011, 10:08:42 am »
God Bless you Tracy. Thanks a lot.

Offline Truly Blessed

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 125
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 19:31:41 pm »
Words cannot express what an impact you have had on my life and most importantly my precious Son's life. Motherhood is hard and harder than most parent's expect it to be. Your dedication and teaching's have enabled me to enjoy it to the maximum and rest assured that I am being the best parent I can be. When I was at my lowest and my son was waking 6 times a night and I couldn't function due to exhaustion you reached out to me as did all the wonderful people carrying on your wonderful work on this website. I sit writing this knowing (please don't let me jinx it  :-X) that our 19 month old boy will sleep 12 hours through tonight and wake up a happy happy boy.

God bless you Tracey and your beautiful precious soul.x.